Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Happy mail :)

My first time taking part in Sian's postcard exchange and what a lovely lot of happy mail dropped through my door!  

How lovely to receive pictures from all over the world and such a lovely variety of things.  From the beautifully decorated envelope - inspiration for my piles of washi tape - to cool Union Jack hearts everything was a joy to receive.  As well as happy mail decoration I am inspired to finally go to Glastonbury Abbey, somewhere I have wanted to go for YEARS but keep driving past on the way to Devon!  This year we will stop thanks to the postcard swap :) 

Next step finding a way to scrap my postcards - watch this space. But not too closely I am not great at squeezing in making time in term time!  

Merci à tous!  Here are my cards in the spring sunshine :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment